Sunday, October 6, 2013

Review: The Alpha's Mate by Michelle Fox

Blurb:

Little known fact about being a werewolf: There are always wolves at your door and some of them are up to no good.

Chloe Weiss’ dreams have finally come true: She's a null no more, her wolf has finally come. She's now a full member of her pack in the remote Appalachian ‘weretown’ of Hunstville. Even better, she's mated to the pack's next alpha, Jackson Swift. However, now that she's on the other side of her happy ending, things aren't quite as rosy as she'd expected.

The women of her pack resent her status as alpha's mate and suddenly there are rumors that Chloe is an Omega, a werewolf so weak they are banned from ever mating. Worse, an old friend of Jackson's blows into town full of disapproval....and competition. It seems no one likes Chloe except Jackson.

Then women start disappearing, violently kidnapped from their homes and never heard from again. There's a killer on the loose in the small town of Huntsville, and the one wolf he'd do anything to have is Chloe.

Now Chloe will have to fight...for Jackson, her place in the pack, and her life.

My Thoughts:

Let me start by saying I loved the first book and I had to jump as soon as I heard of the release of this one! Chloe and Jackson are an amazing couple and I love reading their stories.

Chloe has always had outside forces weighing her down. From belief that she was a null, to the bitter women refusing to accept her as the alpha's mate. Chloe has managed to dust herself off and finally showed her inner strength! We meet Kelsey in this book. Kelsey had me mad as hell from the get go. I really hoped to see Chloe tear her a new one, but it all worked out in the end.

Jackson is all alpha male and yet has a tenderness about him as well. Definitely a yummy man!

Michelle Fox is one of my favorite authors and does not disappoint her readers. I very highly recommend this book as well as book 1 To Bring Her Wolf (previously released as Make Her Howl).

Rating: 5*

Add to Goodreads
Buy from Amazon or Barnes & Noble

Find Michelle on Goodreads or her Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)