Tuesday, February 25, 2014
Blog Tour: The Sons of Adam Series by Vicktor Alexander
The Sons of Adam Series
First of all I want to thank Wendy for having me on her blog today. –waves- Thanks Wendy!
And thank you all for sticking with the tour. We’re on our last week and I’m excited. I got word that The Beginning is a bestseller over at ARe, and I know that’s because of you all, so thank you for that!
So we’ve talked about Ronny and Cole, their relationship, their mating, we’ve learned about Ronny B.C. (Before Cole), we’ve learned a bit about the world building that went into the Sons of Adam series and we got to meet Asilion and Indio.
Today I wanted to talk about the series as a whole.
There are eight books slated for the series, 8 different couples (or threesomes-who? I’m not telling! You’ll have to read on and find out), 8 individual stories but 1 major story arc.
So I wanted to give you all the titles to be on the lookout for and also the taglines for each upcoming book in the series that will be releasing with Rooster & Pig Publishing:
1. The Beginning: When Ronny Parker meets Cole Tronk he discovers not only that shifters exists, but his amazing purpose and the man he was created for.
2. The New Order: The world has been thrown into total chaos and all Benjamin wants is to live in peace with his new pack, but when he meets his not “all together” mate Glen Woods, he realizes that the new world order is not his biggest problem.
3. The Fallout: Achariah Dunloff is the oldest paranormal in existence. He has seen what the hatred and fear of the Sons of Adam can do when provoked, so he is not happy when he discovers that his mate, Frank Priest, is a human. But that is the least of his concerns especially when his biggest secret causes a massive fallout he could never have prepared for.
4. The Battle: Titan Espinoza’s entire family turned their backs on him when he rejected their chosen mate for him, and when he finally meets his true mate he couldn’t be happier with his decision. That is until he discovers that his mate Cary Gold has been chosen to fight in the upcoming battle… without Titan there to protect him.
5. The Change: Robin Washington is amazed by the aftermath of the biggest battle in history and does all he can to help, when that leads to him meeting his mate Zayn Burton he is ecstatic. But not everyone accepts the way things are Robin is soon kidnapped and hoping that his own Son of Adam will be able to save him.
6. The Judgment: In this double feature Ryland Spencer, Master Vampire and Pack Alpha of the South and his mate Kareen Logan-Spencer meet Niall Tande, a human who has seen the dark side of the paranormal community and can’t get past it, who is also, surprisingly, their third. While Ryland and Kareen struggle to help Niall see that not everyone in the paranormal community is a monster, Darwin Stacks, an honorary member of the relocated pack in Gainesville meets Eldrick Gombs, a shifter with a cynical view of the world who just happens to be his mate. The drama isn’t over however, because paranormals and humans are dropping like flies all over the world and it’s up to the chosen Sons of Adam to figure out why this judgment is being wrought upon Earth.
7. The Uproar: Kelsey Longman has been looking for his best friend, and protector Benjamin since shifters were discovered and while on the run he endured many things he wishes he could forget. Arriving in Gainesville and reuniting with his now mated friend, Kelsey begins to attend a support group where he meets Mason Doogan, his mate. Their relationship is fraught with unease, tension and mistrust and in the midst of the uproar between humans and paranormals over the events of the last couple of years, it doesn’t seem like they’ll ever get on solid footing but there are never mistakes when it comes to a mating and it’s up to Kelsey and Mason to realize that.
8. Paradise: There is finally peace between paranormals and the Sons of Adam and Jesse Washington could not be happier, especially when his friend Kelsey introduces him to Mario Ticueroga, his mate, a Son of Adam and a veteran of the military and the Paranormal Battles. While the world may be moving towards Utopia, it’s going to take hard work, dedication and a whole lot of love before Jesse and Mario finally experience their own paradise.
Are you guys as excited as I am for the series? In the comments below tell me which book of the series sounds the most interesting to you and why.
Ronny Parker has always been aware that there was more to life outside of his Harlem apartment. When he goes to work one morning at Starbucks, he finds himself coming face to face with a reality that he was not prepared for. He finds himself the eyewitness to a fight between two shifters, a wolf and a lion, one of which bites Ronny and calls him “mate.” When Ronny wakes up the next morning, he finds himself thrust into a world neither his family, nor his teachers, ever taught him about and he does the only thing he can do. He starts to investigate.
Cole Tronk has been taught from an early age that he is never to mate a human, never reveal his true nature to a human, and that he cannot be gay. But when he gets into a fight with his oldest friend outside of a Starbucks and finds himself smelling the most intoxicating scent ever, he throws all of those rules out of the window. Before long, Cole and his mate, Ronny, are on the run from the governing body of the paranormals, humans who have now discovered that paranormals, magicks, and supernaturals exist, and someone from Ronny’s past who is determined to kill them both.
Along the way, Cole and Ronny meet up with a group of paranormals, magicks, and supernaturals who are also gay, and who are researching the true history of the world and creation. What they find will not only change their lives, but the entire world and the future. Will Ronny and Cole’s mating survive all of these obstacles? When a millennia-old lie comes back to bite them in the ass, will Ronny and Cole be able to deal with the consequences?
Cole let out a bark of laughter before leaning forward to sniff at the column of Ronny’s neck. He let out a low growl before licking the skin there. Ronny shivered so hard he thought he would fly apart as the front of his pants grew wet with his pre-cum.
“Oh, fuck,” he whispered and clenched his fists against the wall.
Something inside of him wanted to reach out to Cole. He wanted to bring the other man against his body, preferably with both of them naked. He wanted to feel Cole thrusting inside of him. He ached deep inside for… something. He didn’t know what, but he knew that it was somehow the most important thing ever. He noticed that his breath and Cole’s seemed to be in sync and he watched, amazed that whenever he breathed out, Cole inhaled and vice versa. It was as if they were each other’s air.
Riiight, he mentally scoffed. I am not some fucking twink in a romance novel.
Giving himself a mental shake, Ronny raised his hands to push Cole away, who seemed to have gotten so much closer to him in the few seconds it took for Ronny to think. His hands landed on firm pecs and, though he’d told himself that he was pushing the other man away, he found himself squeezing the flesh instead, his palms grazed by the puckered nipples on Cole’s chest.
“Shit,” Cole growled.
It was Ronny’s only warning before sharp pain pierced the join of his neck and left shoulder as Cole, the lion man, buried his fangs into Ronny’s skin. Ronny let out a loud yell, that quickly turned into a moan as the pain became pleasure. Sweet, overwhelming, delicious pleasure. The kind that had him humping Cole’s thigh where it rested between his own legs. It was a pleasure so amazing that it took him a moment to realize that not only had he just cum in his work pants, effectively ruining them, but that he’d just let some fucking lion man bite him.
He told himself that he was going to push Cole away, but his hands seemed to not be listening to him and instead they rose to wrap around Cole’s neck as the other man groaned and drank Ronny’s blood. After a moment, when Ronny was starting to feel just slightly weak, Cole let go of his neck and licked the wounds. He kissed the skin there and began to purr. At first, it freaked Ronny out, but, after a moment, he found himself more turned on by the purring than he’d been by the bite to his neck.
The bite to his—hold the hell on!
Ronny shoved Cole away from him. Jabbing a finger into Cole’s chest, he glared and let out his own growl. “You fucking bit me, you psycho!”
Cole smirked. “You loved it,” he pointed out, crossing his massive arms across his broad chest.
The Beginning is now available for order and download from
Rooster & Pig Publishing: http://www.roosterandpigpublishing.com/new-releases,
Bookstrand: http://www.bookstrand.com/the-beginning-0, and
And don’t forget the giveaway!
a Rafflecopter giveaway