Monday, March 11, 2013

Review: Blood Rush (Vampire Erotica #1) by Michelle Fox

Synopsis:

In a world where vampires are real, blood is a financial asset and sex mixed with blood commands the highest price.

Myra Danson is in desperate need of cash for her ailing mother and when she has the opportunity to join the shadow world of blood courtesans, she jumps before she looks. Soon she's sharing a bed with the handsome Kristos Anastos, but then bullets start to fly and she finds herself running for her life.

Kristos assumes the attack stems from his enemies hoping to destroy him, but it quickly becomes clear that Myra is the real target. Worse, she's falling in love with Kristos, but is the sexy vampire friend or foe?

Blood is money and Myra's may be worth the most of all. A past she never knew existed has come to claim her and she'll be lucky if she only ends up dead.

An erotic romance novella of 21,000 words--much longer than a short story, but shorter than a novel. Please note this is part one of a two part story. Part two will be released in April.

My Thoughts:

I am so torn! I loved this story, but I want book two Now! Ugh I hate cliffhangers especially when the story is phenominal. However I will be reading the sequel immediately upon its release! I just have to know what will happen next...

I loved the characters and the unique and unexpected storyline. I really enjoyed the plot twist as well. I was completely enthralled from the first page to the last and totally shocked that it was over. I want more! I know it will be worth the wait though.

I very highly recommend this title as well as Michelle Fox's work. She certainly knows how to captivate her readers.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5*

Buy it from Barnes & Noble or Amazon.

Find Michelle on her Website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)