Monday, March 11, 2013

Review: Master Knight (Masters of Tabu #1) by Gray Dixon

Synopsis:

Marcus Knight, entrepreneur and CEO of Knight Enterprises, is a Dom with a darker side. After a nasty divorce, he’s sworn off any emotional involvement with any woman. By accident he meets a woman at a party when he travels to New York City for business. She’s too young and inexperienced with his lifestyle. Or so he thinks.

Khari Bradford is small town girl in search of fame and fortune on the Broadway stage. On a chance meeting, she meets an older man who captivates her. Within a short time, she becomes his newest submissive, but wonders how she ended up with him instead of on Broadway.

Will her new aspiration have her lose both dreams, Broadway and her Knight after discovering he has no intentions of staying in New York or with her? Will Marcus return to Dallas and give Khari her dream, but lose the woman who makes his heart sing?

My Thoughts:

I was immediately pulled into this story and couldnt put it down. I loved it! I thought the way Marcus and Khari met was nothing short of destiny. I was so glad that Khari woke up and realized she was wrong before it was too late.

If this book is the foundation for whats to come from the series then I am sold. I can not wait for more! I would very highly recommend this title to any fans of BDSM books.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5*

Authors Website

Add Master Knight on Goodreads

Buy it for Nook or Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)