Saturday, April 20, 2013

Review: Feeling the Rhythm (Conquest #7) by S.J Frost

Goodreads Summary:

Brad Delfini once had the world in his hands, but misfortune and bad decisions showed him just how quickly the spotlight can go dark. For years, he was struggling to get by, when a fateful phone call brought him to famed rock band, Conquest. Since becoming their drummer, he’s hit the top of fame again and he has all he could ever want. Except for one thing. As Conquest’s world tour draws to the close, that missed chance leaves him filled with regrets.

Remmy Laurent has been a roadie since he graduated high school, but years of being on the move have worn him down. He decides it’s time to quit and bring some stability into his life. He just wanted to finish out this one last tour with his favorite band; Conquest. It hasn’t been an easy tour, for many reasons, but most of all because no matter how hard he tried to deny it, he lost his heart to a man who he thinks barely knows he exists.

When the last concert is played, Brad and Remmy both believe they’ll never see each other again, but a little friendly intervention brings them together once more. As they begin to know each other in a whole new way, Brad must somehow make peace with his past if he and Remmy are going to have a future.

My Thoughts:

Finally we get to Brad's book! I have been waiting to read this book since Brad joined Conquest. I was so happy that he ended up with Remmy because Remmy was a fantastic character who deserved to be happy too. Brad was an ass until he figured out a few things, mainly where his life was headed. It all worked out in the end though. Brad and Remmy certainly know how to light the pages on fire!

This entire series was fantastic and I can only hope to see these characters again sometime in the future. I will definitely reread all of the books over and over. It will be one of my go to series. One that I go to whenever I am in a book funk or just need a pick me up.

Overall Rating: 5*

Buy it on Amazon or Barnes & Noble

Find S.J Frost on her Website and Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)