Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Review Rewind (#2) No Fear (Conquest #2) by S.J Frost

Review Rewind (#2):
Today's review rewind is on the second book of the Conquest series by S.J Frost. It is an amazing love story and you just have to read it!

Goodreads Summary:
After touring for more than a year with his band, Conquest, singer Jesse Alexander is ready to head home for a long rest with his partner, superstar vocalist, Evan Arden. When it’s time to hit the studio again, there’s competition from two new bands and tensions reach a breaking point that threaten not only Conquest’s future, but Jesse’s relationship with Evan. As he faces challenges unlike any he’s ever known, Jesse must somehow keep it together to duplicate Conquest’s success and reach his ultimate goal: showing NO FEAR and announcing his love of Evan publicly.

My Thoughts:
This is book 2 of the Conquest series and is the continuation ofEvan and Jesses story. I loved this book just as much as the first one. Ev and Jess have an amazing relationship. Dispite being rock icons and constantly in the public eye they make it work. I would definitely recommend this title. If you have never read a m/m romance this series is the perfect place to start.
Again, I read this one back in September and I have since then read it again. I still love both the characters and the story as much as I did the very first time I read it. Jesse and Evan are the perfect couple add to it seeing Jesse's brother Brandon finally find his happiness and *sigh* its a book that can take your breath away.

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5 stars!

S.J Frost on Goodreads
S.J Frost's Website
No Fear on Goodreads
No Fear on Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)