Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Review Rewind (#3) Keys to Love (Conquest#3) by S.J Frost

Review Rewind (#3):
I love S.J Frost's work which is why I am featuring her in my first set of Review Rewind posts. This entire series so far has been heart-stopping, laugh inducing and tear jerking!

Goodreads Summary:
For two years, Julian Forrester's been playing keyboards and piano for Conquest. Having left behind a classical career, he's reached a level of fame like he's never dreamed. But fame and fortune can't bring him the one thing he wants most; love.

Morgan Chandler spent years teaching students to love music until budget cuts forced him out of a job. With family debts rising, Morgan accepts a job as a roadie for Conquest. He thinks he'll hate it with one exception -- he'll be close to Julian.

Can the two find the right music together that will lead them to the Keys to Love?

My thoughts:
This is book 3 in the Conquest series by S.J Frost and I love, love, loved it! It is a M/M romance and is just amazing! I was so excited to read Julian's book & Morgan was the perfect man for him. I couldn't stop reading this, as with the others in this series I just had to finish it! S.J Frost certainly has a way with words, and is a master storyteller! I can not wait to read the next book.

I read this one in January of this year and haven't had the chance to read it again yet, but I am sure that I will. Right now (among other reads) I am working on finishing up the remaining books in the series. Once again if you haven't read this series please move it up on your list. You will NOT be disappointed!

Overall Rating: 5 out of 5*!

S.J Frost on Goodreads
S.J Frost's website

Keys to Love on Goodreads
Keys to Love on Barnes & Noble


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)