Friday, May 3, 2013

Review: Drama Queens with Love Scenes by Kevin Klehr

Goodreads Summary:

Close friends Allan and Warwick are dead. They're not crazy about the idea so to help them deal with this dilemma are Samantha, a blond bombshell from the 1950s, and Guy, an insecure angel.

They are soon drawn into the world of theatre - Afterlife style, with all the bitchiness, back-stabbing and ego usually associated with the mortal world.

Allan also has a secret. He has a romantic crush on his friend, Warwick, but shortly after confiding in his new angel pal, his love interest falls for the cock-sure playwright, Pedro.

Not only does Allan have to win the heart of his companion, he also has to grapple with the faded memory of how he actually died.

My Thoughts:

Once I got started reading I had trouble putting this one down. Lots of drama and tension. I had to keep reading and see how these guys ended up...

I wanted Warwick and Allan both to just reach out and grasp what was right in front of them. All through the book, I was on a rollercoaster right along with Allan. The ups and downs, highs and lows. So much heartache and *sigh* I just wanted him find his "happy".

I think everyone should give this story a go. It truely is a riviting read that is sure to hold your interest.

*I recieved this book for review but that has in no way effected my opinion.*

Overall Rating: 4*

Add to Goodreads

Buy from Amazon or Barnes & Noble

Find Kevin on Goodreads or his Website

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)