Thursday, April 24, 2014

Review: Love You So Hard by Tara Lain


This story was written as part of the M/M Romance Group's "Love Has No Boundaries" event.  Group members were asked to write a story prompt inspired by a photo of their choice. Authors of the group selected a photo and prompt that spoke to them and wrote a short story. 

Photo Description: 
The slim, taut torso of a young man from neck to hips wearing a t-shirt that says "I Would Bottom You So Hard".

Story Prompt:
Dear Author,
I saw him at my local corner store when I stopped in for some soda after work. He was wearing that damn T-shirt and now I can't get it out of my head. I'm thirty-two years old and have never topped in my life. Guys seem to think I have a sign on my forehead that says "bottom only". The one time I asked, it didn't go well. But now it seems I see this kid, he's twenty if he's a day, everywhere, and that T-shirt text is burned in my brain. I wonder...
Can be any genre you like, and as explict as you like. I'm not too fussy, but a first time top should be fun.

My Thoughts:
For being a short story, this one really held my attention. I often find that shorter stories are lacking somewhere along the line. That was definitely not the case here, it had a beginning a middle and an end.

Jesse defines the statement "pushy bottom" to a tee! He is a fantastic tutor and he just makes everyone around him smile. Craig wants to top so bad but his partners have always had him bottom. Jesse is the perfect man for him! I loved seeing this story play out, and can I just say I really want one of the T-Shirts! Seriously though this story is not one to be missed. The couple is fantastic, the storyline will make you melt and the sex is hot! What more could you ask for? Overall this is a really cute story you simply must read!

Rating: 5*


Add to Goodreads
Book Buy Links:
Free at ARe



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! I will try to respond to all of you and if your a new follower leave me a link so I can follow back :-)